1.1.11

A Formal Introduction....

Since I am popping the blog cherry I figured it is only appropriate to meet each other before we take our relationship to the next level.  Since I have been involved in the modeling industry for several years now,either as a model or makeup artist,  I feel it is only fair to share the tips, tricks and shortcuts that can be achieved in just 10 minutes.  Living in New York City, you learn a whole new perspective on moving fast-   just look at the scary, yet efficient Nascar-like movement of pedestrians in the streets. 
"Not enough time" is not an excuse anymore; with this, you can find things to make your life easier, and yourself more confident....all in ten minutes or less.




All of these opinions are mine.  All of the products have been tested and used myself.  If you are a PR or have a service or product that you feel I should introduce, please email me below.





PHOTO:  Vegas Bathtub.  Gin and Sake Productions



No comments:

Post a Comment